Ok, so you love your agent and the customer service is outstanding, but how secure do you feel if you have a claim and need assistance to make sure you get the coverage you purchased?
As an insured of the National Corvette Museum’s Insurance Agency, we want you to know that we can back up our words about excellent service, agreed value and expert claims assistance – because we mean what we say and we have experience in providing the “high standards” of service we hold important. We guarantee that playing a never ending game of phone tag and messaging isn’t our way of providing service. We have one mission – to provide the quality of service we would expect as a customer. We appreciate our clients and feel it is important to always be mindful that we are in people serving business, no matter what.
To ensure we stay on the cutting edge of service, we regularly survey our clients and the results we obtain for our service is consistently outstanding. Isn’t that what you want when searching for the right insurance to protect your collector car?
In June of this year, we surveyed many of our clients that have experienced a claim with us and asked them to share their feedback. Here are few of the results:
- 80 percent of our clients responded with a “very satisfied” rating to the manner in which their claim was handled.
- 89 percent shared a “very satisfied” response with the overall job of the adjuster handling their claim.
- The overall experience when working with our agency on claims rated at 90 percent in being a “very satisfied” client.
- When we asked our clients if they would recommend us to a family or friend shopping for similar coverage – 90 percent of our clients said “yes, I would recommend to others.”
Client comments regarding recent claims:
- “Rock hit my windshield of my 2004 while traveling. Contacted window repair company and the NCM Insurance folks. Claim was handled quickly. Customer happy!”
- “Had to have my ’64 Corvette towed. Paid the invoice and submitted to NCM Insurance. NCM sent me a check immediately without question. Very impressed with response.”
- “Good and friendly help with the claim.”
- “No problem at all – quick to respond.”
You can also see how our agency handled a severe wildfire claim for one of our customers attending an event at the Museum last September by clicking here: https://www.ncminsurance.com/wildfire-claims-2-corvette-see-how-it-was-handled.html We pride ourselves with one-on-one attention and an understanding for the needs of our customers. We don’t hide behind a phone when a crucial moment hits. We would love to earn your business and show you why we are one of the fastest growing collector car insurance Agencies in the country! We can be reached at: 877-678-7626 – Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT. You can also visit our website at: https://www.ncminsurance.com for more information. iPhone/iPad user? Check out our new NCM Insurance Mobile App https://www.ncminsurance.com/mobile-app Get a quote fast and easy!